Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

almost set

"You are a pig and not a chicken," teased my officemate
Danny. He thought he heard me say 45 days instead of 4 to 5 days stay
in the hospital.

I am almost ready for an operation to remove the cyst
(endometrioma) in my left ovary. My OB-gyne already filled out a form
for my HMO's approval last Saturday. But I haven't submitted it yet
as I still want to get one more opinion. But if the findings were the
same by Thursday, I'd file the request for hospital admission and
surgery on Friday at the latest. I was told that the approval usually
takes a week. I have to be admitted the following Monday if I would
be operated on November 22. My OB said it would either be on the 22nd
or the 24th.

sayong
11-08-05 10:40pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home