Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

blood donation

I'm sad that I wasn't able to donate blood to Philippine National Red
Cross today.
I was disqualified, and so were most of us in the office, because our
flu vaccine was last Aug. 3 only.
Add to this that I just had an operation last April and a myoma :(
The doctor said that a year after an operation has to pass before one
could donate blood in order for the effects of anesthesia and other
medicines to subside and the open wound to be clear of whatever :)
Too bad for my good intentions :(
I don't think that there are many type Abs here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home