Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Bread Talk

I don't want to shop anymore this month but I need a new blazer for
our company's anniversary celebration.  So this Saturday, I wore out
my family, walking in and out of shops in Makati, looking for an
inexpensive blazer.  It seems everything costs thousands.  But my
perseverance paid off and I found one.

Unfortunately, we passed by Bread Talk.  In the absence of my favorite
Double Trouble, I bought Kick Kick.  But I couldn't help myself and
also bought the following products.

Whatever I managed to save from the blazer went to Bread Talk alone.

I told my mother afterwards, I will not buy these types of bread
again...that is, if I can prevent myself.  I spent hundreds only last
Sunday at French Baker, and a few days before that, at Manila
Pavilion's Patisserie.  And I could go on and on.


sayong
08-23-09  2:55am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home