Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Saturday, August 08, 2009

harried day

It's a harried day. I didn't even have time to see if Harry Potter's
still showing :)

I've been running almost the whole day, I'm having leg cramps now.

I hurriedly left the office this Saturday morning to catch my doctor
in Delos Santos Hospital. I almost forgot that I need to get her
referral for an ultrasound. I planned on seeing her last Saturday but
it was raining heavily and former President Aquino died, so I was
glued on TV. Anyway, I ran to get a taxi to ensure that I'd get there
before 12nn, hurriedly took my lunch after seeing her and ran back to
the office. At 7pm, I ran to meet my sister and nephew at SM Manila.
We only had time to eat dinner, shopped for shoes and slippers (sale
at 10-50%, then my mother and I sent them off at Lawton.

But the day has not ended yet for me...

sayong
08-08-09 11:40pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home