Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Monday, August 17, 2009

buying spree

After today's 3-day sale in SM Sta. Mesa, I will try to refrain from
shopping...at least until next month :)

Yesterday was literally window-shop/shop 'til you drop. My mother and
I left home at 2pm and we couldn't walk anymore so we left just before
11pm and decided to just come again.

Today, we left for SM before 6pm, so we only had 4 hours to look
around and shop. We immediately proceeded to Rusty Lopez and I was
disappointed that the shoes I wanted to buy for my nephew yesterday
had all been sold. I wasn't sure of his shoe size so I didn't buy
then. Anyway, after more than 3 hours of looking around, we went back
to Rusty Lopez and my nephew settled for another style.

I ended up buying the same style for myself for work. This is on top
of the two shoes (loafers and slip-ons) I bought yesterday and a Tribu
slipper from Toby's. Again, this is on top of the slippers I bought
in SM Manila last August 8 while my sister was looking around for
shoes on sale and the two shoes I bought last July 31. Granted that I
bought all of these at discounted prices, 5 shoes and 2 slippers in
just two weeks is a record for me. I remember that our priest once
told us to donate extra shoes.

Anyway, I also bought myself two shoulder bags yesterday and this is
on top of the two bags I bought last July 28 and 29.

A friend once called this buying spree as my supermarket complex.

sayong
08-16-09

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home