Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Millionaires Game

I have just finished playing Millionaires Game with my niece
Patricia Joy (8 yrs. old) and nephews Timboy (11) and Tomtom (10).
Yes, it's past 12mn but they are allowed to stay tonight as they don't
have classes yet.

I can't remember the last time I played it...perhaps 5 years
ago. But certainly, my playmates when I bought it 11 years ago were
their parents and other cousins who were all single then. I will not
remember when I bought had I not written it on the box. My memory is
not that good :)

Timboy asked me last Friday night if we could play it and we
played it then, this Saturday morning and then again, tonight. The
clear winner is, of course, me :)

Aside from learning how to use money wisely (when to buy and
when not to). I told them tonight that the important values I want
them to learn from playing it are honesty and fair play. It is only a
game and yet, they would have cheated one another if I were not there.
My godson Timboy was the most hotheaded. I told him that if it were
real life, he would get into a lot of trouble. In the end, they were
happy with what they made and wanted to play it again.


sayong
01-06-08 1:20am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home