Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Thursday, January 03, 2008

OPSOG Party

I love this year! Everyday brings its own pleasant surprise and I feel happy.
When I went to work this morning, I pegged the reason for my
happiness... like that of being in-love :)...on my giving, sharing and
knowing that I make other people happy. I know that my niece and
nephews were happy from my gifts and food last January 1. On my way
to work yesterday, I quadrupled my usual pedicab fare to give
additional income to the driver who didn't have that many passengers
yesterday.
Today, I shared my groceries with my sister.
But tonight, I got my own pleasant surprise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home