Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Thursday, December 13, 2007

a visit to GSIS

I took a leave of absence last Friday in order to activate my
GSIS e-card plus and to pay in advance my contribution to PAG-IBIG.

It was the first time that I visited GSIS so I took some
pictures. From the Recto Station of the LRT Line 1
(Monumento-Baclaran), I got off the Buendia Station. A short walk
towards Roxas Blvd. brought me to the terminal of jeepneys bound for
the Senate, GSIS, and World Trade Center.

The activation of the GSIS was easy enough. It took me 3
minutes at most. But those before me in line took longer.

sayong
12-13-07 11:25am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home