Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Friday, December 07, 2007

brother

I don't think I have written about God in my blog for a long time.

It's not because I stopped being grateful for all the
blessings I have received. But I have been so engrossed with the
material blessings that I have forgotten to mention the Giver.

"Lord, I lift your name high..." and so the song goes on in
my head. I really feel like shouting God praises for the simple
reason that I met a comrade, a brother tonight.

It seems like a long time since I talked to one of the same
belief. We didn't talk about Couples for Christ alone, the community
we were once very active in. I missed the community, the active
faith, the camaraderie...but not the politics, the reason that I
became detached.

sayong
12-07-07 11:58pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home