Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Monday, December 10, 2007

class appreciation

We had our third term final exam in French tonight. Going
through my answers in my mind, I'm finding out that I've made many
mistakes in the essay. And I haven't even checked against my notes
for that. It's odd that I didn't see my mistakes though I re-read my
answers several times before I submitted my paper.

But then, I'm expecting that I would make mistakes because
I didn't have time to review. There are just so many other things
vying for my time. I thought that I could take some slack time at
work to review. I was wrong and I was given plenty to do. I was even
late for the exam.

It is heartening to learn from my classmate Bebot that my
teacher and classmates were bothered when I still haven't arrived. My
teacher asked Bebot if she knew what happened to me. Bebot informed
her that I might simply be late because I have more work since
officemates started resigning last September.

My classmates and teacher are not used to my new tardiness
nor poorer performance in class. I was always boringly consistent and
one they could rely on for class information. My earlier absence was
very noticeable. I was so harried when I got in that I didn't even
notice the cheers from my classmates, had Bebot not informed me. I'm
glad. It's sweet. I must have been a really good classmate and
student.


sayong
12-10-07 11:35pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home