Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Saturday, May 19, 2007

my sister moved out

I am really quite slow. My sister and her family moved to Bacoor, Cavite today but it didn’t hit me until late tonight.

While commercials were being shown during the telecast of Jumong (my current favorite Korean TV series), I checked my sister’s room. Still hanging there are most of her shoulder bags. And so do my nephew Ardi’s educational posters. Lots of knick-knacks are still on her dressing table. Only when I saw my nephew’s picture on his first birthday did I realize that from now on, I will rarely see my sister and nephew.

My nephew is really a sweet child. He has a lot of photos where he was reaching out for me. He likes pig images...obviously :)... and among his favorites are my pink piggy bank and peach pig stuff toy.

I’m so used to having them around. It hurts.


sayong
05-18-07 11:55pm


==========



***Ardi with my pig stuff toy on my bed.




***Ardi, playing with my pig stuff toy.




Most of Ardi's pictures are also posted on my brother-in-law's friendster: http://www.friendster.com/user.php?uid=12351515



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home