Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

leaving

My younger sister Tet and nephew Ardi left for a one week
visit to Singapore today. And this is not the last time that we'll
say goodbye. Next week, they will be moving to Bacoor, Cavite and
will be next-door neighbors to her in-laws.

It's quite hard to see them leave home, and know that she'd
be facing hardships by herself there. But on a positive note, she'd
learn to be more independent. Hopefully, she won't have too much
headaches with her nanny and new surroundings.

My mother and I intend to move to Violago Parkwoods by year's
end, too. Hopefully, San Lorenzo Ruiz Builders will finally honor its
promise to file the papers for the PAG-IBIG take-out of our lot. It
has been 10 years since I bought the lot, five years since I finished
the equity and nothing has been done yet. I have many cousins living
there now, albeit, also with problems on their house and lots. Even
my friends in HUDCC find our situation with this developer
frustrating. I've given up criticizing its incompetence and the lies
it fed us. We just hope that this year, we'd get what we paid for
(and they charged high interest rate, too).

Anyway, nothing happens without a reason. I just hope that
everything will turn out well for all of us.

sayong
05-08-07 8pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home