Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Superman

Last night, I watched The Lake House which starred Keanu
Reeves and Sandra Bullock. And last Wednesday night, Superman Returns
starring Brandon Routh,

Routh certainly came up to the standard set by Christopher
Reeve. I just found the ending of the movie quite dragging. I would
have preferred the last scene to be a comedy. But as a whole, I
really enjoyed it.

The people stirred in the middle of the movie, when they
heard Manila mentioned by a reporter as one of the places Superman was
seen.

Anyway, I finally got some time to watch movies. I don't
have German classes at night until September.

sayong
07-01-06 11:50pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home