Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

ungebunden: free

I rushed to SM City Manila to buy the Eco-Charger I saw last
Monday. Of course, I checked the prices of the other brands again
before I finally decided to buy it.

I am charging it now for I will bring my digital camera to
my German teacher's despedida or farewell party tomorrow. We'll first
have our last German lessons, a quiz and then proceed to Dragon Gate
Restaurant located in Roxas Blvd. for the farewell party. Our teacher
will teach at the University of Wisconsin this summer.

We'll resume our German lessons level 5 & 6 on September.
It only means that after my German lessons this term and my exam on
Sunday, I will be "ungebunden" or free for two months :)

sayong
06-21-06 10:45pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home