Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Friday, June 23, 2006

cramming for an exam

I could have used the slack time yesterday at the office to
review for my exam (Career Service Executive Examination) on Sunday.
Instead, I reviewed for the quiz in my German class. I only review my
notes when there's an examination :) As it happened, my German
teacher decided to forgo our exam because she came in late from
talking with the new director of FSI's language program. Anyway, it's
done.

I haven't gotten over my habit of cramming. I bought my
reviewer for the Career Service Executive Examination last June 7 and
I have yet to read it. Instead, I read now and again a pocketbook on
speed math. I'm also not done with it yet.

Knowing that today would not be a busy day, I brought my old
SAT reviewer to work. And I am now trying to answer it. As expected,
I have enough time left with the language portions. And as expected,
I can't finish the math portion on its allotted time.

I am not yet ready for the exam if math is the indicator.
And yet, I am already planning what else to do tomorrow, which is
Manila Day. This means that there would be lots of activities and
free performances in Manila. And I don't like to miss it.

Anyway, I know that this exam is not the end of everything
and that I can re-take it. But, it would be the first :) So I'd
better psyche myself on at least passing the exam :)

sayong
06-23-06 6:50pm

====================
Cramming Techniques for Tests & Exams
(http://www.testtakingtips.com/cramming/index.htm)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home