Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Sunday, June 18, 2006

My first digital camera: Kodak C310

I finally bought my first digital camera today. And it is the cheapest Kodak that I could find :)

There were cheaper digital cameras but I didn’t want to risk other brands.

Since last year, when I got the hang of using my brother-in-law’s Kodak digital camera, I’ve been looking for one of my own. But the thrifty Ilocana that I am, I had to time my purchase – and waited for an offer of O% installment.

All participating stores in the BPI Madness (which offers O% installment) at the Glorietta Activity Center, Makati City offered the same price for the same products. They differed in their freebies or packages. I bought my camera from Silicon Valley store because its offer included a free SD card.

Below are pictures taken with my new camera.

I wish that I bought it a little earlier. Then I would have been able to take pictures of Gary Valenciano’s free concert at the Glorietta 4 Park this Fathers’ Day.


sayong
06-18-06 11:55pm



Manang Josie and Ardi
McDonalds, Glorietta, Makati
June 18, 2006

06-18-06-McDonalds-Glorietta-Manang-Ardi-a Posted by Picasa


06-18-06-McDonalds-Glorietta-Manang-Ardi-b Posted by Picasa



Jollibee, Glorietta 4, Makati
June 18, 2006

06-18-06-Jollibee-Glorietta4-Ardi-Nay-a Posted by Picasa


06-18-06-Jollibee-Glorietta4-Ardi-Nay-b Posted by Picasa


06-18-06-Jollibee-Glorietta4- Manang-Ardi-Nay-Tet Posted by Picasa


06-18-06-Jollibee-Glorietta4- YayaTet-Ardi-a Posted by Picasa


06-18-06-Jollibee-Glorietta4- YayaTet-Ardi-b Posted by Picasa


06-18-06-Jollibee-Glorietta4- YayaTet-Ardi-c Posted by Picasa


06-18-06-Jollibee-Glorietta4- Tet-Ardi-Nay-Say-Josie-b Posted by Picasa


06-18-06-Jollibee-Glorietta4-Say-Josie Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home