Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Sunday, July 23, 2006

day off

I have just heard from the radio (DZBB) that there would be
no work in all government offices tomorrow. A few minutes earlier,
classes tomorrow in all levels in the NCR and a few provinces were
also cancelled due to typhoon Glenda's strength and based on the NDCC
recommendation.

Once more, God answered my prayer. Not that I was praying
for a stronger typhoon so that I could have one more day off. I was
actually praying that the President would declare tomorrow as a
non-working day because of the SONA.

I need one work-free day to have a rest. I've been so busy
this weekend and feel so tired. Actually, I still haven't finished
rearranging my room. I started around 5 p.m. yesterday, after
shopping with my mother at SM City Sta. Mesa.

Detour. I always bring my digital camera with me. But I
left it at home yesterday. While grocery shopping, Jennylyn Mercado
and Alfred Vargas were shooting for the I Luv New York. Later, we
also saw Mark Herras. My mother enjoyed seeing them and it would have
been nice if she had a memento. She happily told me that Alfred
Vargas smiled at her.

Before shopping, we also went to Delos Santos Memorial
Medical Center (now DLS-STI) for our follow-up check-up.

Anyway, I haven't been out of the house today but for mass
because I was so busy cleaning.

Now, I have to get back to it so that I can rest tomorrow.

sayong
07-23-06 9:30pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home