Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

10-month old nephew

I believe that my nephew Ardi has gained a lot of weight this month. My arms tire much more easily whenever I carry him. And he has just turned 10 months old!

He knows a few tricks now that make us all laugh. Just last night, he held my sister's cellphone but instead of carrying it to his ear, he held it at the back of his head. Perhaps, it is still too heavy for him :) But without the cellphone, he could easily pretend talking on the phone. When we said hello, he put his right hand over his ear. He has also just learned "close-open" and clapping.

In the picture below, he was on my bike. He is no longer shy with the camera and loves looking at his own pictures.


07-19-06-Ardi@10mos Posted by Picasa


07-19-06-Ardi@10mos2 Posted by Picasa

There are more pictures of him at http://sayscrapbook.blogspot.com/2006/07/my-nephew-ardi-10-mos.html.

sayong
07-19-06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home