Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Monday, July 10, 2006

popularizing soccer in RP

I hope that San Miguel's Street Party at The Podium tonight
was well-attended. It was scheduled to start at 10pm this Sunday
until the live broadcast of the final game (France vs. Italy) of the
World Cup 2006 at 2am this Monday.

When my mother and I dropped by The Podium just before 9pm,
only a few people were at the Chill Area.

A replay of the game of Germany vs. Portugal was being shown
then. I was rooting for the Portuguese because I go for looks and it
was too bad that they lost to the Germans.

Anyway, I couldn't help thinking that there would have been
more people interested in watching soccer or the World Cup and in
attending its related activities if these were done in SM Megamall or
other malls that are easier to access or "pang-masa".

sayong
07-10-06 12:45am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home