Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Monday, January 02, 2006

New Year's Greetings

      

 

                I Wish You Jesus

This shiny bright new year I wish you Faith ~
Faith that this world cannot dampen or cool,
Faith in your dreams when the facts overrule,
Faith in the Word, though some folks call you fool,
I wish you Faith for this coming new year.

This shiny bright new year I wish you Peace ~
Peace that the world's cares cannot nullify,
Peace that is unswayed though all goes awry,
Peace that this world cannot beg, steal or buy,
I wish you Peace for this coming new year.

This shiny bright new year I wish you Joy ~
Joy that is untouched by earth's trials and fears,
Joy that is constant when sorrow appears,
Joy that is able to smile through its tears,
I wish you Joy for this coming new year.

This shiny bright new year I wish you Love ~
Love that is steadfast, a love to abide,
Love that's a refuge in which you can hide,
Love unconditional, unqualified,
I wish you Love for this coming new year.

This shiny bright new year I wish you Someone ~
One who's the source of all mentioned above,
One who brings Faith on the wings of a dove,
One who's synonymous with Peace, Joy and Love,
I wish you Jesus this coming new year!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"For all the promises of God
in Him are yea,
and in Him Amen,
unto the glory of God by us."
(II Corinthians 1:20 KJV)

 

 

  

 
===================
From:  emarlyn@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home