Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

the good Samaritan

Our priest for today's misa de gallo was Fr. Mike Castillo.

Before the mass ended, he said that he was a good Samaritan
as he came from Samar. Of course, it was a joke as a person from
Samar is SamareƱo. He must have forgotten that he also said it last
year.

If my memory was right, this was the third consecutive year
that he celebrated mass in our parish. I remember him well because
the first time I heard him, I thought that this was one priest who
experienced first hand in daily doses the tug of war between good and
evil. He was and is still the chaplain of the Western Police
District.

sayong
12-21-05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home