Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Marias

My cousin Louie gave birth last Friday to her fourth son.
My cousin Malen will be admitted tomorrow to have her gallbladder
removed. And I went to the hospital tonight just because I feel like
it :) I'm kidding.

I dropped some very hot liquid glue from my glue-gun on my
left hand. I immediately submerged my hand in water and put petroleum
jelly. I removed the dried glue but some skin also came off. I
decided to have it checked and to also consult the doctor about my
LBM. I've been suffering from LBM since Saturday morning and I was
afraid that it could be viral. The test tonight is negative but the
doctor advised me to come again tomorrow for another test if I didn't
feel better.

In 2005, all of us cousins who grew together were also
hospitalized. It's quite strange.

sayong
01-20-08 11:55pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home