Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Sunday, October 21, 2007

just sex and nothing else

I intended to watch Summer in Berlin, scheduled for 3:30pm
this Sunday, and Ellis in Glamourland at 8:15pm.

But I fell asleep when I got home from the 12 noon mass, so
I missed Summer in Berlin. I arrived at 3:20pm but the cinema was
already full. Perhaps because it is a Sunday, there were more people
who want to watch a movie. Yesterday, my mother and I got tickets for
FC Venus even when the film already started.

But if I hadn't missed Germany's Summer in Berlin, I
wouldn't have watched Hungary's Just Sex and Nothing Else, and it
would have been a pity. I thought that it was a drama, based on its
synopsis.

It turned out to be a better romantic comedy (hilarious)
than The Netherlands' Ellis in Glamourland.

It's the story of a woman who has given up on men after some
bad relationships and her search for just the perfect guy (good genes)
who could get her pregnant.

Why does it sound familiar? :)

sayong
10-21-07 11:35pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home