Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Thursday, September 27, 2007

a look at 33

I'm turning 35 years old next Wednesday and I wonder where
the years have gone :) Or if my 34th year has at least left a mark.

Being 34 may not be as exciting as being 33, when I had my
operation a month after turning 33, was on medication for one year,
and when I took my mother to Singapore for her first trip outside the
country. I can't remember if I have ever as grateful in my life as
when I was 33. I have never appreciated the miracle that our bodies
are until that time nor really realized that wishes thrown against the
wind are always answered, even if it takes its sweet time. I will
always remember that year with gratefulness.

sayong
09-26-07

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home