Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

one busy week in April

The church wedding of my cousin Froilan and the baptismal of
his three children last April 21 (Saturday) was the highlight of my
activities on April. It was my third time to be the maid of honor. I
wonder when I'd be the bride :)

My nephew Ardi was pseudo Bible bearer. I had to guide him
because he only wanted to walk with me :)

Right after my cousin's wedding, I had to rush to Makati to
take my final examination in German 7. I didn't eat anything at the
reception so I was so hungry when I got to Makati from Violago Homes
Parkwoods. I had a very quick lunch in KFC at the Ayala station of
MRT.

Of all the examinations I've taken, this was the first exam
where I wasn't really prepared as I didn't have any time to review.
Aside from the wedding, it had been a busy week of work and studies.
I had my final exam in French the Wednesday that week, too. So the
only review I had was to browse through my small German dictionary
while I was commuting from Quezon City to Makati.

My classmates decided to order pizza and soft drinks to
celebrate the end of class. I forgot that I suffer from hyperacidity
whenever I take soft drinks.

I don't eat pizza, so, to humor me and as our final outing
that term, my classmate and friend Jackie treated me and Frau Fe to
Dulcinea in Glorietta. We also ate there sometime in March. But even
while we were eating there, I could hardly keep my eyes open because I
slept late the night before and woke up early in preparation for the
wedding. I was out like a light when I got home in Bacood.

Early the next day, I returned to Violago Homes Parkwoods to
get my mother and my sister and of course, to catch up with my cousins
whom I rarely see.

We attended the 5pm mass there and had to rush again because
I had a 7pm get-together with my high school classmates at Grilla in
Makati. It was past 1am when I finally got home.

And then ended my very busy week and began my quite
expensive out-of-town-weekend-outings :)


sayong
05-29-07 11:45pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home