Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Sunday, November 19, 2006

shopping for gifts

From what I saw tonight, it seemed that not many people took
advantage of the 3-day sale in Glorietta and Greenbelt in Makati. Or
perhaps, a lot of people already went there last Saturday and Friday,
in order to free their Sunday to watch Manny Pacquiao's match with El
Terrible Morales. And a great but short game it was, too. I feel
sorry for Morales, of course, who, it would seem from his interview
after the match (with a good-looking interviewer), would be retiring
soon.

Anyway, I didn't check items that are marked 50 to 70
percent off. Chances are, the original price of most of these items
run to one thousand pesos and up. As I was buying so many items as
Christmas gifts, it wouldn't be practical. I ended up buying products
that are not on sale.

sayong
11-19-06 11:30 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home