Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

wedding

I'm going to a wedding tomorrow.

Unfortunately, it's not my own yet :)

But Perhaps, I am not so regrettable after all.

In one of the weddings I attended, the priest said that
married life is a path filled with pitfalls. And the couples would
need all the luck, love and prayers. Thus, he said that when we greet
the couples, "congratulations", we should also say "best wishes".
They would need it.

Anyway, I've been practicing on make-up last night. I
rarely make-up my face and when there's a need, I usually have someone
do it for me.

The result may not be so professional but I think that I did alright.

sayong
11-08-06 6:55pm



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home