Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Sunday, November 12, 2006

CEOE passer

God again blessed me and made me pass the Career Executive
Officer Examination :)

The test result was just published today at the
http://www.csc.gov.ph/

I thought that I wouldn't make it :) And I wrote about it
after I've taken the exam last June 25.
(http://sayong.blogspot.com/2006_06_01_sayong_archive.html) I said
then that it would be a miracle if I passed the exam.

Former officemates and officials I met after the exam didn't
pass. According to one of our agency's officials who is also with the
Career Executive Service Board (CESB), only 7% passed.

God is really gracious :)

sayong
11-10-06 11pm

1 Comments:

  • At December 10, 2008 1:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I also passed the CEOE last June 2006 and has undergone the Assessment Center last February 23. The other week, I underwent the 3rd phase and was interviewed by Justice Abesamis. I hope we can exchange notes.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home