Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Saturday, August 26, 2006

hip sprain

I spent half the day at De Los Santos Medical Center again,
for a check-up on the hip sprain I got from partying last night.

Around 8:30pm last night, the Philippine Navy Band started
playing dance numbers. Some of us went dancing on the space provided.
I must have been dancing vigorously because I suddenly felt a tearing
pain on my left hip. I continued to dance for a few more minutes to
warm down. When I went home, it was already hard for me to walk
straight because I couldn't put pressure on my left hip and foot.

I put Salompas on my hip and took an Ibuprofen pill. When I
woke up, it was even harder for me to walk straight. I took another
Ibuprofen and went to the hospital.

The doctor who first saw me couldn't decide and asked me to
wait for the clinic director. The doctor didn't arrive and I was
again asked to wait for the doctor who'd report after lunch. This
doctor arrived at 2pm.

The first doctor was the same one who checked me a month
ago, and who didn't recognize that my sore throat and tongue were
symptoms of one illness. It took Dr. Federico Malubay from MalacaƱang
Clinic to cure me.

sayong
08-26-06 10:20pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home