Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Malacañang Clinic

I was shocked to learn that today is the last day of
Malacañang Clinic.

Only last Monday morning, I consulted Dr. Federico Malubay
on my cough and colds. He asked me to return after three days, which
is tomorrow. But the Clinic will be closed already tomorrow, as the
staff will be busy packing up.

Since July 31, I've been visiting the Malacañang Clinic a
lot. It has helped me a lot, particularly Dr. Malubay and his nurse
Fern. They have helped a lot of other people, too.

But starting next week, it will no longer serve the public.
It will be dedicated to the employees and their dependents alone.

Fern said that she has no other option but to apply for
early retirement, along with many others, including the doctors, as
they will no longer be needed. She said that Dr. Malubay is also
retiring.

Sad.

sayong
08-16-06 10:40pm

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home