Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Sunday, February 19, 2006

hospital regulars

It seems health is still a big issue in our family this year. After my
grandmother's burial, most of us are complaining from one ache to
another. Of course, most of us were tired from lack of sleep, long
hours of journey and walking several kilometers while in the province.

My mother will get another ultrasound this Monday to further verify
her ultrasound result last Thursday. She's already taking Liveraide
for "moderate fatty liver changes."

Last Wednesday, we had to rush my sister to Our Lady of Lourdes
Hospital because she had lockjaw after a very big yawn.

I was telling my mother that the ache she felt on her sides
transferred to me. The long walks and weather must be the reason my
stitches are itching and my abdomen is feeling numbed. But I'd rather
wait until next month to consult my doctor. I don't like the feeling
that we are all "suki" or regulars in the hospital.

sayong
02-19-06 3:15pm

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home