Bakas

Bakas in the Filipino language means print, mark, trace, trail or vestige. This blog, then, records all those that left their marks or my impressions on anything under the sun :)

Thursday, September 21, 2006

friend-finders

I've just checked my Friendster tonight. This is the second time this
month that I was able to see it. I think that my last log-in was
June.

I'm usually too tired at night, so when I turn on my computer at home,
I usually just send a few lines to my blog. I leave the surfing at
the office. But our office network does not allow Friendster, and
chats primarily because these distract people from work.

I wonder then why everyday, the top sites in our office is
filipinofriendfinder.com, photos.filipinofriendfinder.com,
chat.filipinofriendfinder.com or such things.

sayong
09-20-06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home